Math 11 PC (Mr. Moore)
Welcome to Pre-Calculus 11
Teacher: Mr. Moore Email: email@example.com Phone: 604-855-0571(ext. 205)
In order to meet the everyday challenges of life, students must be numerate. This course is designed to consolidate existing skills whilst introducing knew Mathematical strategies and concepts which will improve students’ ability to solve more complex problems in real life situations, whilst preparing them for university.
According to the Ministry of Education BC students must not use calculators with a Computer Algebra System (CAS). See the following links below:
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR PURCHASE TI 84 PLUS
Math 11 Pre-Calculus Course Outline 2017
Math PC Timeline 2017 ← Click here to see homework assignments.
Formulae Sheet PC
WEEKLY PLAN (June 12th - 16th)
Monday June 12th:
- Cumulative Test Units 5 - 7 ( Block A) , Block D - no class.
Tuesday Jun 13th:
- Cumulative Review Unit 7 , p413 # 1 -10 (Block D), Block A - no class.
Wednesday Jun 14th:
- Cumulative Test Units 5 -7, (Block D), Block A - Review 8
Thursday June 15th:
- Cumulative Review 8 - 9, Practice Test 8, p459 # 1 - 5, 7 - 11, Practice Test 9, p504 # 1 - 8, 10,11, Cum. Review 8 -9, p508 # 1 - 4, 7 -17 (optional)
Friday June 16th:
- Cumulative Test Units 8 - 9