All students are invited by the Student Council to the Halloween Dance on Thursday, October 25th from 6:00 – 9:00pm. Students can purchase tickets for $10 in the MPX at lunch for the next two weeks.
Students and parents are reminded of a few rules and guidelines for the evening:
- Students are expected to dress in costume or Halloween themed attire. Costumes must be non-violent, modest and in good taste.
- You must be a current SJB student to attend. No outside guests allowed.
- There will be a master list of every student who purchases a ticket. If a student purchases a ticket and does not attend the dance, their parents will be called.
- Students attending the dance must arrive between 6:00 – 6:30pm. If you are late, you will not be allowed in.
- Students are required to stay in the gym and MPX for the entire dance.
- There will be no in-and-out privileges.
- All school rules regarding smoking, drugs and alcohol will be in full effect.